How can we help you?

Type a word or phrase below to search topics in our help center.

Xhantilomzi Pono


1 comment

  • Official comment
    Victor D

    Hi Xhantilomzi -

    Thanks for your message! That's a great question.

    If you're not a United States citizen and don't have a Social Security number, you'll typically need an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) to apply for financial products like loans, credit cards, and bank accounts.

    If you're living in the U.S. or are planning to live here soon, these articles may help point you in the right direction:

    Good luck in your search! 




    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.