- How can I find affordable car insurance?
Do I need life insurance? What kind of insurance is best for me?
You’ll probably need life insurance if any of these situations apply to you:
- You have young children or other dependents.
- You have a co-signer on your debt.
- You have a high net worth.
- You own a business.
- You want to ensure your funeral expenses will be covered.
If you’re single with no dependents and are debt-free, you most likely don’t need life insurance right now. To see what type of policy would be best for your specific situation, check out Life Insurance: Who Needs It and Who Doesn’t.
To compare life insurance quotes, check out our Life Insurance Comparison Tool.