First, welcome to NerdWallet - we're so excited you're here! We look forward to being a resource for you as you navigate the (sometimes complicated!) world of personal finance. If you haven't already, we encourage you to download the NerdWallet app in order to get the most out of your membership.
Your NerdWallet account includes lots of features, all of which are designed to help you see everything related to your money in one place. Two of our most widely used features are...
- Viewing your credit score and report. You'll be able to see changes to your score over time and keep an eye on your credit utilization ratio. NerdWallet can also give you a heads up if your score drops or if a new hard inquiry appears on your report,
- Linking your bank accounts to NerdWallet. This allows you to see all of your spending and saving in one place. Plus, you can compare your spending to previous months', see which categories you're spending the most on, and see how much you have left to save or spend each month.
Other features include...
- Tracking your home value
- Tracking your auto expenses
- Earning cash back
- Tracking your progress as you pay off debt
NerdWallet also offers lots of resources that you can access without signing in to your account. Here are a few of our most popular tools:
- Credit Card Tools: Choose the Best Card for You
- Checking Account Comparisons
- Mortgage Rate Calculator
- Compare Car Insurance Rates
If you have any questions about using your NerdWallet account, our support team is here to help! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.
You're also encouraged to post your account questions in the NerdWallet community forum, where you may find your question answered by an earlier post.