If you need emergency financial assistance, we’d recommend following up with some local organizations that work to help community members facing hardships. Please visit our Payday Loan Alternatives Tool and enter your zip code to see which organizations are available in your service area.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by debt and need help managing it, we'd recommend contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling at (800) 388-2227.
These additional resources may also be worth checking out:
- How to Pay Bills When You Can’t Pay Your Bills
- How to Handle Credit Card Bills During an Emergency
- How to Build or Rebuild Credit
- What is a Secured Credit Card?
- How to Make a Secured Card Work for You