You can view all of your bank account balances in one place by linking them to your NerdWallet account. This allows you to easily track your balances and see which categories you’re spending the most in.
To link a bank account:
- Sign in to your NerdWallet account here.
- Click the three stacked bars in the upper left corner of the screen, a menu will open. Click on accounts.
- Click the button that says link your first account on the left-hand side of the screen. A window will appear that says, "Let's verify your mobile phone number."
- Type your mobile phone number, then click Next. We'll then send you a text containing a verification code.
- Type your verification code, then click Next.
- Type your bank’s name into the search bar or select your bank from the listed options.
- You’ll then be asked to provide your login credentials for that financial institution. Type in your username and password for the account you’re attempting to link.
- Click link account. You’ll then see a screen that says, “linking your account.” Linking the account can take a few minutes, so be sure not to click out of this window.
- If your account links successfully, you’ll see a screen that says, “Success! We are now fetching your information.” Click the Okay button.
- You’ll next see a page that says, “Your transactions are on the way.” You’ll then see a list of your recent transactions from that account.
Once an account is linked, you can then view your spending and transactions any time by logging in to your NerdWallet account and clicking on accounts from the menu.