Your NerdWallet account give you the opportunity to get your TransUnion VantageScore 3.0 credit score and credit report for free. If you’d like to review your credit report, please follow these steps.
To view your TransUnion VantageScore and credit report:
- Sign in to your NerdWallet account here.
- Navigate to your credit score overview in one of two ways:
- Hover over the button in the top righthand corner of the screen corner, where it says, “Hi, [your name]!” then select “credit score” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “credit score” on the panel on the lefthand side of the screen.
You’ll see your credit score at the top of the page. Scroll about halfway down the page, and you’ll see “credit report” in bold. This is the beginning of your credit report. Keep scrolling to review the contents of your TransUnion credit report.
You should also know:
- NerdWallet will send you an email if your credit score changes by 10 points or more, making it easy to track your progress and monitor any unexpected activity.
- Closed credit accounts can affect your credit score for up to 10 years. To see the closed accounts that are still on your credit report, click on the “show closed accounts” button, which you’ll see in blue after the list of open accounts on your credit report.