At this time, it’s not possible to directly edit or change the email address associated with your NerdWallet account.
If you’d like your NerdWallet account to be associated with a different email address than the one you selected when you created your account, here’s what you can do: Close your current account, and re-register with the email account you'd prefer to use.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log into your NerdWallet account here.
- Click on this link, which will take you to the “personal information” section of your account.
- Click "close my account," then “yes, remove account.”
- You’ll then be able to re-register for a NerdWallet account with the email address of your choice here.
You should also know:
- Registering for a NerdWallet account enrolls you in certain emails.
- We’re always open to feedback about how to make our products and services better. If any ideas come to mind, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share your input to the right team.