You can compare estimated rates from top auto insurance providers using NerdWallet’s auto insurance tool. Here’s how it works:
- Scroll down to the section that says, Check out these instant matches below for:
- You’ll be asked to enter a few details, like your ZIP code and current insurer. Complete the form, then click, Update.
- You’ll be shown a list of insurance companies that offer policies that fit your needs, along with each one’s NerdWallet rating.
- To contact any of the companies shown to get a binding quote, click the green See Rates button in the right-hand column.
You can also learn which companies have the highest customer-satisfaction rating by checking out this resource: The Best Car Insurance Companies for 2019
Looking for information about a particular auto insurance company? Take a look at NerdWallet’s auto insurance reviews. In addition to conventional providers, you’ll find reviews of companies that cater to military members, high-risk drivers, and people who want to pay per mile.
You should also know
- You can easily compare the “big four” auto insurance companies using this article: Allstate, Geico, Progressive or State Farm: Which One Is Best for You?