You can delete goals by following these steps:
- Log into your NerdWallet account here.
- Click the three stacked bars in the upper left corner.
- On the lefthand menu, you'll see the Goals header with goals you've set listed underneath. Click on the name of the goal you'd like to delete. (For example, if you set a credit-building goal you'd like to delete, you would click on build credit.)
- When you see your goal details populate on the screen, look to the upper right. You'll see "..." in light gray. Hover over it, delete goal will appear in red. Click on delete goal.
- You'll be asked to confirm the deletion, and once you do, the goal will be deleted. You can then set it again using the correct information.
Note: Goals must be fully customized before they can be deleted. If you set a goal but didn't customize it yet, you will not be able to delete it.