If you submitted a bill to Billshark for negotiation using your NerdWallet account, but change your mind about using the service, you can cancel a negotiation within 24 hours of submission.
To cancel a negotiation, send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- The type of bill you submitted for negotiation, the service provider, and the bill amount.
- A statement expressing your wish to cancel the negotiation.
If 24 hours has passed since you submitted the bill for negotiation, the negotiation cannot be canceled.
You should also know:
- Billshark will not change or extend your contract with a service provider without your consent.
- The fee you’ll be charged for Billshark’s service will be sent to you as an invoice via email.
- If Billshark is unable to negotiate a lower rate on your bills, there will be no fee for their service.