The transactions you see are categorized by date of occurrence across all of your linked accounts, and should reflect the same information you'd see if you were to log into those accounts individually. There’s currently no way to delete or remove transactions from the transaction portion of our tool, but our team is considering the feature for future updates. Feel free to send us any feature requests, and we’ll pass it along!
In the meantime, you do have the ability to hide any transaction so that it won't be included in calculations and graphs related to your spending.
To hide a transaction in the app:
1. Click on the Profile tab.
2. Click on the Spending section.
3. Scroll down and click on Recent transactions.
4. Click on the transaction you'd like to hide. You'll then see a transaction details page.
5. Click the slider button next to Hide from calculations, then click Hide.
To hide a transaction from a browser:
1. Navigate to the Transactions section.
2. Click the transaction you'd like to hide. You'll then see a Transaction details pop-up.
3. Click the box next to Hide from calculations.