The transactions you see are categorized by date of occurrence across all of your linked accounts, and should reflect the same information you'd see if you were to log into those accounts individually. There’s currently no way to delete or remove transactions from the transaction portion of our tool, but our team is considering the feature for future updates. Feel free to send us any feature requests, and we’ll pass them along!
In the meantime, you do have the ability to hide any transaction so that it won't be included in calculations and graphs related to your spending.
To hide a transaction in the NerdWallet app
1. Tap the Cash flow section.
2. Scroll down and tap Recent transactions.
4. Tap the transaction you'd like to hide. You'll then see a transaction details page.
5. Click the slider button next to Hide from calculations.
To hide a transaction from a browser
1. Move your cursor over the nine dots in the upper right-hand corner and click on Cash flow,
2. Scroll down to Recent transactions and clicking the See all transactions link - or click this link to go there directly.
3. Click the transaction you'd like to hide. You'll then see a Transaction details pop-up.
4. Click the box next to Hide from calculations.