The first thing to note is that pending transactions might not show up on your account until they are posted (finalized) with the merchant’s bank. This usually happens within a couple days, but sometimes may take longer. To check if the transaction is posted and finalized, you'll want to log into your account on the financial institution's website and review your running transactions.
1. Click the "More" button in the lower right-hand corner
2. Under "Manage accounts," click on the account you'd like to refresh
3. Click the button with two blue arrows to refresh the account
If you're accessing your account from a browser, follow these steps:
1. Under the "Profile" section on the left-hand side, go to the "Accounts" section
2. Under the account you'd like to refresh, click the blue, "Refresh" button