The first thing to note is that pending transactions might not show up on your account until they are posted (finalized) with the merchant’s bank. This usually happens within a couple days, but sometimes may take longer. To check if the transaction is posted and finalized, you'll want to log into your account on the financial institution's website and review your running transactions.
1. Click the More button in the lower right-hand corner
2. Under Manage accounts, click on the account you'd like to refresh
3. Click the button with two blue arrows to refresh the account
If you're accessing your account from a browser, follow these steps:
1. Under the Profile section on the left-hand side, go to the Accounts section
2. Under the account you'd like to refresh, click the blue, Refresh button