To close your account from the NerdWallet app
- Tap the three-bar menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down toward the bottom and tap Close My Account.
- Tap Yes, Close.
To close your account from a web or mobile browser
- Log into your NerdWallet account here.
- Click on this link, which will take you to the Settings section of your account.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page, where you'll see a red link that says, Close my account.
- Click on "Close my account", then click Yes, remove account.
If you're having trouble or you’d like us to close your account for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
You should also know:
- If you have a NerdUp by NerdWallet card, closing your account will also remove your access from your NerdUp card. Before proceeding with, please contact email@example.com for instructions on how to proceed.
- If you request help with closing your account, please send the email to our support Nerds from the email address you used to create your NerdWallet account.
- Closing your account will automatically unsubscribe you from all emails. Here’s how you can unsubscribe from emails without closing your account.