If you’ve forgotten the password to your NerdWallet account, you'll need to reset it to gain access to your account. To reset your password, follow the instructions below:
- Enter your email address on this page. The email address you enter must be the one you used to create your NerdWallet account.
- Check your email inbox. You'll receive a message within few minutes with instructions and a password reset link. Check your spam folder if you aren't seeing the email. Be sure to click on the emailed password reset link as soon as you can, as they do expire.
- Click on the link provided - you'll be prompted to answer the security question you selected when you first registered for a NerdWallet account, then you'll be able to change your password.
After following these steps, you should be able to sign in with your new password on this page.
You should also know:
- If you registered using your Google account, you’ll need to sign in by clicking the “Sign in with Google” button, instead of manually entering a username and password.
- If you’re unable to remember the answers to the security questions you set when you created your NerdWallet account, or if the answers you’re providing are registering as incorrect when you enter them, please follow the instructions here.